Tuesday, May 9

30

Assalamualaikum my semi private diary. 

Dear self,
You are 30 years old now.
Was it yesterday i am 18 years old?
Happy with my SPM result and was deciding whether to be a teacher or a doctor,

But now, life is good so far, 
Married with a nice soft spoken gentleman, 
Blessed with a kid, 
A job you can cope and you actually love,
Bought a house,
Learned to drive and swim,
Embracing your insecurities,
Trying to be better.

Sometimes life is also down,
Contemplating to add another commitment,
Struggling with uncertainty with the future,
Losing your beloved one,
Symptoms of aging starts to say hello,
Deciding a place to settle down,
Is it a place you love or a place near your love?
Will you live a long life?
Will you this, will you that...?

Just let all the question be,
For now, let see where life will lead us to.

All the thoughts I had,
I want to keep it here
So I can read it again,
When I'll become 40
Insyaallah if Allah will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30

Assalamualaikum my semi private diary.  Dear self, You are 30 years old now. Was it yesterday i am 18 years old? Happy with my SPM result an...